Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sprinkler



My first blog....

I figure there are many of you who don't get to see my children enough. How fast they are growing or the funny things the say and do. They are absolutely the most beautiful blessings in my life. I can't wait to share some of our special moments...






Monday, 5.5.2008
better quality next time..I'm learning


I called in (shhh, don't tell)...Dan had the day off due to his hand surgery on Friday. We had all weekend to spend at the camper and I needed another day with my family. The weekend is just to short sometimes.



We came home Monday morning after our first weekend at the lake (http://www.hemlocklakecg.com/). Dan went and took a nap, his body isn't recovering to fast or easy. So, the kids and I headed outside. It was a beautiful day to play in the water. Sam wasn't to sure about the sprinkler, nor did she trust any sudden moves by her big brother. Tyler hates water in his face but doesn't have a problem "accidentally" squirting his sister. Tyler had so much fun with two bowls and the sprinkler on low. He watered my flowers, plants, driveway, and deck. It occupied him for over an hour, which is a very long time for my overactive little man.

After today I have made a commitment to my family....I am going to make this summer full of little moments of love....whether it be a run through the sprinkler, watering the driveway or just a walk around the block...whatever it may be, housework can wait, laundry will be there tomorrow and the vaccuum will always work-its a dyson! ~but these special moments are what matters. These past few years have already gone to fast....and I find myself forgetting moments or wishing I had more...I am going to enjoy all the time I have with them this summer...documenting it all and changing batteries in my camera constantly.



This will be the greatest summer ever!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home