Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Michigans Adventure

Sunday August 16, 2009
To end our camping trip to PJ Hoffmaster the four of us went to Michigans Adventure. With Tyler so into the rides at the carnival I thought we would try an amusement park. Tyler would have rode all the rides if he was tall enough and the lines were a bit shorter. I am so excited that I will have a partner someday on the rollercoasters. Unfortunately, I can't spin around anymore. Sam did good on the kiddie rides but stays back with daddy for anything with a little fear involved.
We had a great day. A bit of rain at the water park but it was HOt and we needed to cool down anyway.






1 Comments:

Blogger Courtney Brown said...

The picture of Sam and Dan looking at the map is awesome! I love it!!
-court

August 19, 2009 at 6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home