Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Begining of Potty Training

My thoughts on potty training Sam were much different than with Tyler. With Sam my theory was when it happens it happens....well looks like it is time. Kristi has Cole and Rowan both 3 years old and in the middle of potty training so might as well get Sam aboard too. I showed up last week and she had just gotten off the potty. Therefore, we did the potty dance and made a big deal out of the situation! Then Friday she went twice at Kristi's and went at the Farm in the evening with only one accident. Saturday was void, for Dan and the kids played and ran around all day. I was out of town and that would have been a lot of work for Dan. Monday she went on the potty at Kristi's again and all evening at ahome. She even slept with her panties on with no accident. I am so excited to be saying good-bye to diapers the expense and the time...yet so sad to be saying goodbye to a baby. She will always be our little girl...diapers or not...but to see another chapter end is always emotional.

Grandma and Grandpa Dingy are coming this weekend. Thus, by the end of this weekend we WILL have her potty trained! This is it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home