Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

New Begining!

Everyone is wondering what happened...well here is a summary. Monday Sam started a new daycare and Tyler started going to school everyday, all day. It was a blessing in disguise. Friday we found out that Monday the kids were not going to go to the same daycare that they have been (long story) but fortunately I have great friends who know great people. Sam started going to Shannon who does and in home daycare that is fantastic. Less stress and more flexibility for me...Shannon does awesome activities and has a dynamic energy. Her home is screaming fun...with lots of kids Sams age...and most importantly full of LOVE! I truely feel God has had his hand in watching over my kids during this transition period because it has been nothing but smooth. Although Shannon only had one opening it didn't even matter. Tyler is so excited to go to school everyday, all day. We bought a lunch box and all his favorite lunch foods. He gets to go on the playground twice a day and a few of his friends stay all day too. It doesn't take much to make a 5 year old happy.
Although some thoughts make me sad...this has been a great change. My Sam and Tyler are in good hands!

1 Comments:

Blogger Courtney Brown said...

so happy for you all!!! Glad it's working out and better then ever expected. Life is great!!!

April 1, 2010 at 5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home