Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Joseph and the Technocolor Dream Coat


Sam and I had a girls day. Shopping, nails, toes, and haircuts! We went to the mall while Tyler hung out at grandma's. Then after a little nap we met grandma for dinner and the play. Grandma Tonda, Samantha and I went to see Morgan Vandenberg at the Paw Paw Performing Arts Center in the school play. We got all dressed up and went to subway for dinner (its what Sam wanted). It was a great night. Shannon and Tyne saved us seats by them. Samantha had a blast watching Mo! The hug from Morgan in the end made me realize once again how lucky we are to be a part of such an amazing daycare family.


Samantha, you will likely not remember this day. But I will FOREVER! I love being with you, doing girl things, and laughing. You are my sunshine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home