Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Here I go.

Its been a long time coming. I am going to Washington DC for 5 days. I have never left the kids this long. My stomach is in knots and tears are about to come. With Rob/Sara/Chella coming to town right when I get back, along with banquets, dance recitals and the end of the school year coming fast I decided to take a personal day today. I have to be in Coloma at 3:30 so this morning I took the kids to daycare and school. I arragned to pick Tyler up for a special McDonalds lunch with mom and made sure he made it back in time for recess. I got groceries and snacks for Dan and the kids. Laundry is all done, clothes laid out for the week! Tylers kindegarten performance is Thursday and I have the camera/video ready.
I know they will be just fine without mom, but it is difficult to leave for so long. I love my family!
Hopefully I will be missed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home