Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Boo Zoo

Had and awful day at work and the thought of just heading home to hear the kids fight was killing me. When I pulled in Shannons driveway she was in her car sitting waiting for the bus. She asked if I wanted to go to the boo zoo....I jumped all over it. I rushed home got costumes and met her in Portage by 5:00. We were at Binder Park Zoo by 6:00. The kids had fun. Candy and animals! They were happy. ON the way home we stopped at Wendys for dinner with Shannon, Erin and all the kids. We drove seperate and on the way home we passed Dans exit and decided to call and ask if we could come visit. Tyler was so happy to see the machines working. He was sad that he couldn't finish daddy's shift with him.
It was a FANTASTIC night!





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home