Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

First day of MOMs summer break

First day of summer vacation for me. Coloma got out June 1st and Sam is in daycare until the 8th and Tyler is in school until the 13th. So, what do I do....clean up. I got to get my sewing machine out and fix somethings that have needed it. I made a screen door! I then power washed the deck and the back of the house. A lot done for one afternoon without kids. After all that Grandma and Grandpa Carlson came down to watch Tylers baseball game. He said he was going to have to try even harder because they were there. It was awesome to have them down. A great evening at the ball fields. Sam was happy because Brynn was there...her dance friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home