Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Paw Paw Tournament Begins

! Practice all week from 6-8:30. Sam was sick for 2 of them. Scrimmage on Thursday. Game FRiday night, 1 on Saturday and 2 on Sunday. Great weekend for Sam to go to Grand Haven to play with Grandma and Grandpa. On the way to Allegan Thursday afternoon to meet grandpa at Wendy's, Tyler says to Sam "you are going to the best place ever". "You will ride bikes, go for boat rides, swim in the pool, sleep on the boat and Grandpa will probably take you for ice cream and make you malts". Made me so happy to hear that Grand Haven is a special place for my kids too. People always ask if I ever want to move back...are you kidding? NO WAY. Its not appreciated when you live there. Its a mini vacation EVERY time we head to Grand Haven. I wouldn't have it any other way! Grandma and Grandpa make EVERY visit special. LUCKY SAM...but boy are we going to miss her for the weekend

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home