Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Coloma Homecoming

What a beautiful night for a football game. I picked the kids up early from school, ran home to let the dog out and wait for Dan. Then off to Courtney and Mikes. We walked down to the parade and then to the athletic boosters speggetti dinner. From there we went to the game. What a great night. Tyler played football in the back field with the big kids. Sam ran around with Camy all night. ALL the kids actually got to ride on the sophmore float with some former students. THEY were ALL SMILES! Sam even work up Saturday morning chanting GO SOPHMORES! I love this part of my job!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home