Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Night Lights!

There is nothing like a home town football game. I was so excited to go. Great weather, great friends and the whole town of Lawton. Not only do I love the people in my town, but I team teach every afternoon with Coach Karsen, which makes the game just a bit more exciting.
We brought Caysee home with us today from daycare so she could go to the homecoming parade before the game.



We met Kristi, Jay and the kids at the game and gave her back. Niki, Tim and the boys arrived late (after the Tyler fiasco).



The pictures make it look like a fabulous evening, but guess what? It turned on the drop of a dime...surprise, surprise! Dan ended up carrying Tyler out like a football (darn it, no pictures of that) while Sam and I stayed back for another half hour. We went prepared...seperate cars! Needless to say...I never saw the lights!

Can't wait for Paw Paw's homecoming next Friday!

Another great evening to prove..."3"...sucks!

Lawton lost the game against Hartford...just a bad night for all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home