Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Friday, January 2, 2009

Surfari Joe's

It has been chaos around our house with the holidays and I just wanted a night away. I wanted to say we did something different over my two weeks off. Dan and I decided to head to Watervliet which is only 20 minutes down 94. It has a small indoor waterpark that is connected to a Ramada Inn. We were lucky that the Brown's wanted to join, so they came and spent the evening with us.




It was a bit of a rough night for Sam. She is my sleeper...but she sleeps in her crib and ALONE. Sleeping in a hotel was hard for her. She slept with Dad and Tyler slept with me. Tyler was happy...but Sam was up all night!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home