Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

few words

Tyler is just like his dad in so many ways. A man of few words! Tyler didn't say to much about school. I know that they had there names in a circle and they had to find them and sit behind them. I know they went to the gym and rode the tricycles, and that they went to the playground. He played with scissors and had to do a zig zag (which we have been practicing at home) and they had scooby snacks. Other than that...who knows.
Sam was upset leaving Tyler. She kept saying "I want to go to school with Tyler". When we went to leave Tyler her lip started quivering and she wanted to cry. Luckily she is easily distracted.
He is still excited after a week...so far so good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home