Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Dans Hand


Dan had a cyst removed Monday. Paw Paw had a snowday and I already had it off due to midwinter break. The weather was horrible. We had to be in Kalamazoo at 7:10. We dropped the kids off at Shannons first.
Dan got in to surgery and I searched for a coffee shop with power. Got my starbucks and then hung out in the waiting room writing my final paper. It was a productive hour for me. Everything went well for Dan too. However, when he was waking up he was inappropriate and embarressing. ahahhahahahha

We were home by 12:30 and it was nap time for dan. We don't sleep without Tyler's lion! So this picture had to be taken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home