Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Water Day

Since I got out of school two weeks before Tyler I got to do a few special things at the early el with him. The first week Sam went to daycare and I accomplished stuff around the house. The next week Sam and I hung out and brought Tyler to school and picked him up. Lucky for me, Sam and I got to join in on water day. The kids had so much fun and once again I realized how happy I am that Tyler goes to school in Paw Paw. What a great group of kids and Ms. Brennan is just wonderful.
A successful year!

Nice Job Ms. Brennan


Jimmy, Holden, Tyler, Sam, Remi and Colby






Makenzie, Violet, Sammi and Jessica

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home