Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Visit with Santa

Tyler said to me yesterday in the car "Christma really is the best time of the year, right mom?" I of course said yes it is. I asked him why he thought that...and I was ready to hear about the presents that he recieves and have a lot of explaining to do. However, his reply amazed me. He said "because it fun and makes me feel good to give people stuff".


Its begining to look a lot like Christmas around our house. Muddles is still coming and going nightly, presents are taking up the spot under the tree and cookies are slowly being made. Tyler has bought Sam her present and Sam bought Tyler his.

We went to visit Santa last night at the D & R with Grandma Tonda. Dancer and Prancer were there. Tyler asked for a nerf gun and Sam froze...but finally after some coaxing she got out fishing pole? WHAT? It as cute.




This is the best time of the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home