Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Quiet New Years Eve


New Years Eve Dan and I woke to a quiet house. With the kids still at grandma and grandpa's we were able to sleep in despite having a new dog in the house. We had an afternoon date planned with Chet and Shannon then the kids were to arrive home around 3:00 and not a minute too early in my book! I missed them like crazy.
The Vandenbergs, Dan and I went to Maritini's for lunch and lots of laughs. I was anxious for the kids to get home and see our suprise. Besides the dog really needed a name.
They were so happy to see the dog and not to surprised...oh well. We did go through a bunch of ideas for her name until we came up with the idea of thinking of TV shows the kids watch, Wizards of Waverly Place, Phineaa and Ferb, Wild Kratts...then Sam did it....Good Luck Charlie. I immediately LOVED it....Charlie it is!
Grandma Tonda came over and we all had dinner. After dinner when everyone went home we broke out Tylers new game. It was a blast! Sam fell asleep in my lap during the second game. We crawled into bed to watch the ball drop at 11:45 and at 11:58 Tyler was out!
ALMOST!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home