Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Snowmobile Trip





Mom and Dad showed up at 10:00 and we hit the trails at 10:30. WE gased up and we were off...oh and then Shauns sled wouldn't start :) Can't leave that out...just a little starter issue. Fixed in minutes.
The sun was shining and the kids were excited. It was Mikiala and Tadens first ride EVER. Taden rode with Captain Gary, Tyler with me and Sam with Grandma Tonda. The best part was Tyler started driving a little bit. It won't be long til I am just a passenger on my own sled. We headed towards Decatur (with lots of pit stops) and stopped at Hard Times for french fries and hot chocolate. We arrived back home around 3:30 and just in time for Grandma Dingy to have a valentines day treat...meatballs, cheese and crackers, humus...it was awesome.
That evening Dan and I went to South Haven to meet the gang for dinner. It was another amazing weekend again.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home