Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Paw Paw Tournment...on to the Semi-finals

****Friday Night 6:00 Paw Paw Red vs Decatur 11-1 **** Saturday 2:00 Paw Paw Red vs. Bangor Already forgot the score Tyler played awesome....first hit was single (RBI), second time up to bat... "in the park home run" WOOHOO and thats all we heard about all night. Tyler couldn't have been happier. This is the game that I freaked...I practically climbed the fence when Tyler came into home. I was a PROUD MOM! ****Sunday-game 1 Paw Paw Red vs Dowagiac 14-6 Best game to watch. The boys played hard and the parents were wound up! It was awsome game 2 Paw Paw Red vs Watervliet 16-9 OOPS We made it the Semi finals MOnday night at 6:00 Here are some memories... MY CUTE SIGN...I UPGRADED AS THE WEEKEND WENT ON! ***Remi Haan and Max Crawford in the pictures above. I think they are the only 7 year olds on the team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home