Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Camping with the Paw Paw Gang

Its funny how this group came together.....the Hahn's and the Jergensons...and a few other families! This is why I love a small town...friends of the kids..and the parents come together and become friends too. Everyone ends up knowing everyone...and thats how this weekend came together. It was a blast!
The kids are getting old...A few years ago at Hemlock Lake I remember being exhausted by the end of the day because our camper was the place to for all the kids to hang out. But, it was only because our kids were to small to let go anywhere without us. So, we had all of them. This weekend showed me how far we have come and how much time has already gone by. We didn't see the kids! They were riding bikes, playing at others campers or ours. They were riding to the store, playing bey blades and watching movies. HOwever, they didn't need us. We actually hide to find Sam and MAKE her come spend some time with us. I love my babies...even if they aren't so much babies.
H

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home