Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Just 4 Pieces...mmmm...pork chops

Where to begin...
For a couple days we have made tyler start eating everything at the table. His not eating has become and issue because now he is HUNGRY! Therefore, there is no more skipping dinner when 1/2 hour later he is hungry. So, he was not happy when we were not going to let him get up from the table until his FOUR peices of pork chop were gone. Everyone was done. The table was cleared. Dishes were put away and Dan was even working in the garage while Tyler was STILL at the table. After a few clues from Tyler I knew he was up to no good. When he finally said he was done I checked the garbage and you bet....pork chops in a napkin. I quietly told him to go to his room, while holding back a chuckle. I was mad at the same time. Dan and I decided to let him sit in his room, he felt awful without anymore being said by us. 10 minutes later I checked on him and he was crying. However, I still let him sit in there. I started mowing the grass, Sam and Dan ran to TSC, and while waiting tyler fell asleep. NOW WHAT DO WE DO? Well, when he finally woke an hour later he had 4 peices of pork chops waiting at the table. AND he had Dan asking what happened....I left the room and luckily Tyler told Dan the truth. With that he was to sit and finish dinner....25 minutes later he was done. I think the scariest part for Tyler is that I never raised my voice or talked to him. hahahahah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home