Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

ALMOST ONE!


This blog entry is more to Sam than to anyone....
I can't believe she is one. She has grown so much in the past couple months...of course still no teeth and little to no hair! She is such a joy to be around. She watches every move her brother makes and you can tell she just wants his full attention. Even if it means taking whatever it is he is playing with. This morning Tyler, Sam and I layed in bed at the camper and she kept kissing Tyler and laughing so hard. That baby belly laugh. It was a great memory to see the two of them loving eachother up.
I love you Samantha Dianne...and can't wait to see what this next year brings...love Mom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home