Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Moon Tower

 
Here is the moon tower that my husband and father-n-law have been working so hard on. The deer in the field don't stand a chance. I have a feeling Dan couldn't wait to show us all this. It is quite impressive! After the hike back to the tower we headed in. Dan wanted to shoot the bow a bit and Tyler wanted to watch. Grandma Starr had a great idea and got her bow out. Which I could better handle and Tyler had a blast with. It won't be long and Tyler will be sitting in that moon tower wanting a bigger buck than Daddy and Grandpa.
 

 

 

Posted by Picasa
After dinner we shot the bow a bit more. Grandma and Sam went in...when I decided to look for them I walked into this! It was nice coming home from the farm with a clean child...that doesn't ussually happen...and so darn cute.
Check out how cute my monster can be. We had a great day. No issues or fights...my sweet little boy is still in there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home