Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Uncle Jim's home

Uncle Jim came home from the mountain and no-one absolutely no one could have been happier than my Tyler Bret. He loves his Uncle Jim...I think it is because Jim is truely a child at heart. He plays and has an imagination as if he is still 3.
I wish I would have taken my camera and followed the two of them around.
Uncle Jim read books, played cars and wrestled like mom could never do. They played bumpin' bellies at grandma tonda's, yes...they put pillows under there shirts and rammed into eachother at full force. Dan tried to get involved but it was all about Uncle Jim. The laughs that were coming from tyler were contagious. This went on for a good 30-45 minutes. Tyler slept good that night!
Yesterday out at the farm they made the greatest dinasour wilderness site with linkin logs, they rode the tractor together and they had to eat dinner next to eachother. Tyler just wants to follow Uncle Jim everywhere!

Jim, you are so important to my little man. I appreciate the love and time you have given to him over the past week. He loves you and is going to miss you so much. He will be counting down the days until Christmas!

Also, Dan and I both agree, you are lucky to have Rachelle...don't let her get away!

I am going to try and locate pictures from Tonda and Starr.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home