Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Friday, November 28, 2008

3 am on Black Friday

What was I thinking? Black Friday shopping to some is as much a tradition as turkey on Thanksgiving....but that is not what it will be for us. I had a great day hanging out with Niki and buying stuff for the kids...but it was exhausting. I woke at 3 am, picked up Niki and we were off to Kalamazoo. Actually, we did more standing in line than shopping. We hit Kohls first which went easy. Walmart was a nightmare, we stood in line to pay for an hour. The mall wasn't so bad, childrens place was packed but we took turns shopping and walking around the mall...then by the time we got to toys r us, they had slowed down and we were in and out. 8 hours later we were heading home with a packed car!
The one other nice thing was it got me out of cutting down our christmas tree. Sam and I stayed back and took a nap. While Grandma Tonda, Dan and Tyler went and cut down our tree! Tyler had a blast!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home