Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Friday, October 3, 2008

Paw Paw Homecoming 2008

Last week we got to go to the Lawton Homecoming Parade, this week we got to be IN the parade. Paw Paw's homecoming was this Friday. The PPEA tries to get as many teachers and there families to walk the parade and throw candy. Dan, I and the kids...including Caysee all joined in. Tyler brought the jeep while Caysee ate the candy. It was fun for the kids...while Dan and I enjoyed watching them.

I was brave and brought Caysee back to the house and Tyler had his first slumber party. This was the converstation between Caysee and Tyler when they thought Kristi and I weren't paying attention.
Caysee: Tyler, can I sleep in your bed
Tyler: yeah...Cays!
Caysee: I like to snuggle....
Tyler: Okay Cays.
It was so darn funny. It was a good night but I don't think I could do it again for awhile...The two kids slept in our bed while I slept in Tylers...how the heck did that work? But there was NO snuggling.

I don't know the score but I do know...Paw Paw kicked some booty in the game against Three Rivers! Nice Job redskins!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks so fun! I wish we had more fall parades around here....so fun! I love the Jeep and Tyler's girlfriend!! :)

October 5, 2008 at 6:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tyler Brett - are you cheating on Camryn?

October 5, 2008 at 5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home