Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

January is over...oops

I can't believe it is February 1st and I have only blogged twice in the new year. I think with work, going back to school and still trying to be a mom and get some gym time in life has become hectic but boring. We haven't taken many pictures the past few weeks.
Tyler and I did go snowmobiling and that almost turned into a mess. We only went 45 minutes out, but I ended up dumping the sled and having a few men get me out. It is so cute snowmobiling with Tyler b/c he calls the vineyards, toothpicks and he loves to go fast. Unfortunately, that is about all the excitement we have had in this new year.
I only have a few things I would like to accomplish yet this winter, I want to get Tyler to downhill ski and I want to cross country once, since I never have. That has to be a great workout! Other than that we will see what this winter will bring. Hopefully, a few more snowmobile trips and a couple snowmen!

Lets make one thing clear...this is Dan's sled mine wasn't ready yet! Mine is much cuter and matches my coat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home