Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Samantha Dianne is Two

When did this happen Ms. Samantha Dianne? You are two years old today, we don't have a baby in our house. As sad as this can be for some, it is a great joy for me, watching you grow and turning into a little girl is fun. You just started counting to 10 this week sitting on Daddy's lap. You love having me paint your toes and dressing up as a princess. You want to do everything Tyler does and more. You are beautiful, funny and smart. Your blonde hair, blue eyes and pretty smile make people melt. You distroy, scream and whine. You are loud, bossy and a complete drama queen. You are definately your own person. You fight for what you want and yell when you don't get it. I love watching all your crazy personalities come out. There is so much about you that I am already proud of!
I love you, and Happy 2nd Birthday!

So, everyone keeps asking what we did for Sams birthday....well, nothing yet. Her party was suppose to be this Sunday but because the weather we canceled it. It will be next Sunday instead. But the morning of her birthday we woke up and had birthday cake. Which Tyler made ALL by himself! A new Houston tradition...why wait! We start the day with cake.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Barnett's said...

I love that tradition and completely agree! I've told Jackson that is the only day of the year he's allowed to have ice cream for breakfast. :) I hope it was a wonderful day for you all! Happy Birthday Sam!

June 7, 2009 at 5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! She looks SO MUCH LIKE YOU, Cari, in that picture! That perky little squinty smile is all her mama! Too damn funny! Glad to see she enjoyed Cake for breakfast! Way to go!! :)

June 8, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home