Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Samantha's first haircut...kinda

She doesn't have much but what she did have wasn't pretty. We need to trim it up a bit (she looked like she had a mullet)and I was anxious to get her first haircut. Especially since some of you probably remember me thinking my little girl was NEVER going to have hair. Unfortunately, this trip to the salon came right after our ER visit so she wasn't so into sitting in the chair alone right away. This is very out of charecter for Sam, she is so independent and always wanting to be center of attention...but not today. It took awhile for her to warm up.
Pictures aren't the greatest but I have to blog it for memories sake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home