Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tubing


Every year Welch's has a tubing trip, we have never gone before. This year we decided to join, but of course it couldn't be that easy. We dropped Sam off at Grandma Tondas and the three of us headed to Timberridge. This is where we tubed with Tyler last year. Unfortunately, rules have changed. We arrived only to be told Tyler was to small. I was going to have to look at Tyler and some how explain to him we weren't tubing today. I got a lump in my throat and wanted to cry...how was he going to handle this? He did well, I explained that rules had changed and they didn't want him hurt. He started to cry but it didn't last long. He handled it much better than I wanted to. In the mean time Dan and a lady from Welch's came up with a plan B. A lady Dan works with mentioned Echo Valley. Echo Valley has tubing and tobagoning...it was only 1/2 hour away. We called...no age or height limit! We had a blast and Tyler was happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home