Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Monday, July 12, 2010

Day 1-Wisconsin Dells

I am going to post one day of vacation every night until I am caught up. So, here is day 1 of the Wisconsin Dells. We woke up and decided to check out town. We ended up spending most of the afternoon there. It was only a 5 minute car ride from the park to downtown. We drove by all the parks, checked out a couple stores and ended up on the Original Wisconsin Ducks! I think this was the best part for me. Who knew...going from truck to boat could be so fun. It was a great way to see the Dells! We saw deer, heard the cheesy jokes on the boat along with some great historical stories of how the dells came to be. Tyler fell asleep for a few minutes at the end. Samantha of course was scared through most of it. I loved it!
Our tour guide was from Kalamazoo!






After dinner we headed back to town for some shopping! Tyler and Sam got to spend the money Grandma and Grandpa Dingy gave them (on candy). We went in all the tourist shops and the kids went through the mirror maze. It was a fun evening regardless of the rain.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home