Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Tylers "Family" Birthday

Sunday at 3:00 was the family party. Grandma and Grandpa Dingy has Sam since Thursday so I was anxious for the party and to get my Samerella home. That was a long time to not have her energy in this house. Grandma Tonda kept Tyler Saturday night so I woke up to an empty house that morning. Saturday night was my US weekly draft in Grand Rapids. Dan worked Sunday morning so I woke up cleaned the house and went to church. It was nice.
Then we got to party.
Tyler,
You have so many people that love you. And we are all so blessed to have you love us. This past year has gone so fast. You are becoming a boy. You are reading, making friends and we just signed you up for baseball. You still have such a desire to learn and soak everything in. Your testing us a bit and we are all getting frustrated but we will make it through. You are a loving, caring, tough boy and if you want to test I understand. However, Mom and Dad WILL win!
Happy Birthday Tyler Bret!





Your first set of water skiis, fishing pole, tackle box, a pitching target, wii hunting rifle, and we can't forget the Dragonoid Colossus Bakugon! So lucky.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home