Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pottery


I knew it was going to rain so the time was up in the air but I wanted to take the kids to Art Bayou. When the rain came it took out Paw Paw. Trees were down everywhere and tons of people didn't have power. HOwever, I didn't know any of this until the kids and I loaded in the truck and tried to leave town. It took us two different routes to get out of town. OUr way to kalamazoo looked like a war zone. The storm was over so we kept on going.
The kids had fun. Sam would've stayed all day.





After we went to lunch and stopped at Lawton's Community Garden to check it out. It was amazing. An acre and a half of vegtables. The kids got a tour and we came home with beans and zuchini.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home