Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Monday, March 26, 2012

Goodbye HLC




We emptied the campsite out. Dan took the deck apart and we piled all the toys on the trailer. It was rough to pull out of there. The first time we camped at HLC I was pregnant for Sam. A few weeks later we decided to grab a seasonal site. 4 years later we leave. Lots of fun memories and lots of days at the beach. I used to tell everyone that it was my happy place.
Unfortunately, things have to change. If we are to spend more time out at the property trying to prepare for a new home...something had to give. Tyler and Sam both in baseball starting this year too. We wouldn't be out there as much.
WE will visit often I am sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home