Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Letter from the Coach!

Congrats and Great news.

We are starting the 2012 Baseball Season!

My name is Mike Major and I will be your son's baseball coach for this season. This will be my first season coaching baseball. So this should be a learning experience for all. We have an exciting season to come and I am looking forward to meeting you all. Your patience and constructive advise will be welcomed. My goals will be to reinforce the basics of baseball. Also to allow the kids to enjoy the experience of playing the sport of baseball and good sportsmanship. Just remember that I will need your help in the issues of good sportmanship because we the parents will lead by example.

On Tuesday April 10th at 7pm we will start our season with our first practice. We are waiting until after the Spring Break so we can all enjoy some Family time before the busy season starts.

We will have practice each week on Tuesday and Thursday at 7pm to 8:30 pm. Please make sure your player brings something to drink to each practice.

I'm still awaiting the 2012 baseball schedule. Once I receive the schedules you'll get them at the following practice.

If you have any question before the 10th please feel free to email or call us at 9*8-5%^&.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you all on the 10th.

Thank you,

Mike Major and my wife Wendy Major

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home