Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

T-ball

Good afternoon Parents,

Chris Tapper here. I have been a little behind scheduling getting this email out. I have the privlage of coaching your son or daughter this year for T-Ball.

Practice schedule list is Wednedays 6:45 to 7:30 at the T-Ball field behind the Paw Paw Middle School on Johnson Road. I would like to get one or two practices in before the games start. The games will start some time the end of April Currently i do not have a game schedule.

I currently as taking volenteers for assistance coach. Please feel free to call me, email with any questions, look forward to an exciting year a baseball.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home