Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Kindegarden Circus....and a little HIP HOP

Circus day for the kindegardeners. While Tyler was at the Farm bailing hay, making a bird houses, and playing with grandpa...Sam and I were having fun at school. Paw Paw puts on an orientation day for the kindegarden classes. It is a great way for the kids to understand what is coming. We arrived at 9:00 had a craft, a bus ride, snack time, play time on the playground, and a trip to the cafeteria and library. Sam was loving Mrs. Brennan already. I just can't believe how big Sam has become....Mrs Brennan asked us to describe our child in two words....but I couldn't.. she if fun, bright, energenic, funny, talkative, social, helpful, friendly, loving, she is full of spunk and a bit a handful. She is our SAMERELLA and boy do I love her.
From there.....we headed out with the dance girls. Brooke, Bryn, Dawn and Sophie to get our hip hop shoes/outfit....with a little stop for a make over too. The girls had a blast....can you tell?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home