Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Monday, June 23, 2008

Finally Done!

HERE IT IS MOM...DONE!


When I was pregnant for Tyler I bought (and my mom) the cutest ever Pottery Barn lambie nursery bedroom set. It was unisex in hopes that someday I could use it again. It was me being smart and trying to save me (and my mom..hahaha) money. Well, Sam came and we used it for a bit...but after seeing it for two years, it was time for a change.
My little girl got "girl" stuff! The crib and queen size bedding match so my parents still have a place to sleep when they came to visit.


The butterfly mirrors were only on backorder from pottery barn for three months!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jami said...

Love this so-o cute!!!

June 23, 2008 at 6:31 PM  
Blogger The Barnett's said...

It is adorable! Makes me want a little girl. :) You did a great job!

June 23, 2008 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger Julie said...

Do you want to come paint Chelsi's room? I love it, so cute!

June 24, 2008 at 3:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home