Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Thursday, June 12, 2008

YUMMY

I don't think anyone will have any reason to ask why I took her clothes off. Kristi sent a popsicle home with Tyler and Sam last week. I gave Tyler his in the car and did fine...but thankfully I waited to give Ms. Samzilla hers until I got her home and undressed.




A red popsicle mixed with bad ecsema...looks great!



Look at those big ole' legs...and the cutes feet ever!
Thanks Kris!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMGoodness! I WISH Luke had that incredible pudge!! She is darling!! And no one will judge you for strippin' your little princess down!!!
and Luke has that awful excema too!! it's terrible!!
C-you this summer for sure!!!

June 13, 2008 at 5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home