Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Another year done, and more minds brightened!

As we sign year books, say goodbye to those who graduate and see you next year to our kids that will be returning, the end of the year is always a time to reminisce. We as a school started this year off with a great loss and seem to be ending it with another. But in between we have had a great year full of excitement, learning and laughs. I work in the greatest school in the world, with the greatest staff ever, and the best kids around. I work with people that I am proud to say are my some of my closest freinds. People that influence me and encourage me not only to be a better educator but a better person. My friends at MAA are so special to me. We as a staff are all here for the same purpose and all have a common goal, to make our kids lives better with education and love. But with our quest to brighten the lives of the next generation and with the celebrations of successes also comes some heartache. As a school, staff and friends we climb all the mountains together, leaning on eachother through the emotional ups and downs!

I have prided myself in the fact that I truely believe I am a good role model to my students, not just as a teacher but also a parent. I surround myself with great friends and the best family and a wonderful husband. I have learned from mistakes and grown from my decisions.
Thank you to you all who make me chase my dreams, motivate me to do new things and inspire me to be a better human being!
I love you all!
To another great year finished! 2007-2008

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home