Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Sam!

Click to play Sams Cake
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

What a great afternoon for a party. After a night of storms and driving to the lake with trees down everywhere it turned out to be beautiful day. We got the pavillion out at lake for the day. The sun was shining (a bit windy) and the kids were fabulous.


I don't have much to say besides a day with friends and family always makes us realize how blessed we are. Sam recieved beautiful gifts along with fun toys and a ton of money. The presents were for Sam but Tyler loved opening them and really enjoys playing with them. Poor Sam has know idea what its like to have her "own" toys, she always has to share with her big brother.


I know some of our friends and family drove quite awhile to celebrate Samantha's special day with us and we want you all to know it is so appreciated. The pictures make us smile along with all the memories that will last a lifetime.

I was disappointed with one thing! My daughter was too neat with the cake! I remember Tyler not wanting his hands dirty so he dug in with his face. I thought for sure she would go nuts and make a mess...nope!



2 Comments:

Blogger The Kentucky Hampton's said...

That's a beautiful pavillion. It looks like Sam made somewhat of a mess. :o) I love the pic of her standing on top of the box ... too cute.

June 10, 2008 at 6:44 AM  
Blogger Jami said...

I am so happy she had a great day the slideshow thing is so-o super cute.

June 11, 2008 at 9:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home