Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Monday, June 2, 2008

Memorial Day at the Farm


Tyler is all boy! Just like his daddy. He loves going to Grandma and Grandpa Cows to see the tractors. The loud noice and the big tires don't bother him a bit! The bigger the better! He wants to climb up and go. The entire time telling you how to do it. I joke that he is going to be a teacher someday...because he will teach you anything you want to know! He explains everything he does and why he is doing it in great detail. He will tell you how to start the tractor, how to drive the tractor and what way you need to go.

Samantha, my little dare devil, was into the cows. My little monster jumped out of my arms and went running for them. If I would have let her I think she would have ran up and touched one...I think the cows would have freaked before that would happen. She is definately a free spirit. She just wants to run and play. Not a care in the world! I hope she keeps that forever...or until she is 16!
A great afternoon! There is nothing like spending the holiday with family and playing outside. Everyone was happy and tired by the end of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home