Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Friday, July 25, 2008

The "what if" Game!

Tyler is going through the "why" stage. The thing is, its not just why that drives us bonkers it the "what if". Tyler loves the "what if game" as we call it. For instance the other day in the car we played the what if game for 15 minutes. Here is how the game is played:

Tyler: What if we didn't have grass?
Mom: Daddy wouldn't have to mow
Tyler: What if Daddy didn't have to mow
Mom: Then we wouldn't need the lawn tractor
Tyler: What if there wasn't tractors
Mom: They grandpa couldn't feed the cows
Tyler: What if there wasn't cows?
Mom: Then we wouldn't have milk
Tyler: What if we didn't have milk?

You get the idea. This goes on FOREVER! Sometimes this game can get very tricky and I stumble around for answers. It is so darn cute when it begins and to see where Tyler can take it. After 15 minute of this game and trying to keep in mind that it is his way of learning about the world, I break. I don't care about teaching I just want it to stop! Part of me wants to laugh, part of me wants to scream and part of me just wants to hug and kiss him. His brain is constantly going. He is my little sponge, he is curious and wants to learn everything about everything. Questions never stop!

I just never want to forget the "what if" game! But I am ready for it to end :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaawwww! that's awesome! espec. since it's your kid & not mine.....YET!!
p.s. no problem about Luke's party...i just wanted to see you!! :)

July 29, 2008 at 2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home