Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Vacation Over!















We are home, safe and sound. We had a great time in both Pentwater (Hill and Hollow campground site #183) and Silver Lake (Jellystone Campground site #8. When we drove through Pentwater more memories came flooding back. I feel so blessed to have a lifetime of memories camping as a kid to now be making new memories with Dan, Tyler and Samantha. I can't even begin to think about all the fun we are going to have in the years to come. Tyler was so excited to be on vacation and he didn't understand why it had to end. It was so nice to spend 9 days together as a family. I am worried how Tyler is going to react when Dan has to go back to work Tuesday night. Here are a few pictures and a video of our great adventures!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it: "the hand more and the mouth more!" So darn cute!! I miss Pentwater AND silver lake!!

July 7, 2008 at 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home