Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Friday, June 27, 2008

Pizza and Play!

Went to Kristi's today to visit. My children miss Caysee, Ellise, and Cole so much. I brought over pizza and then we headed outside. I am so upset that I forgot my camera. The kids had a blast playing on the slip and slide. If you could have saw Tyler in just his monkey underpants running around and sliding. It was so darn cute. Both kids left exhausted!

For all those people who say "how could you bring your kids to daycare" they obviously don't know kristi! She is a blessing to our family. Tyler has been going to her since he was 3 months old and Samantha went at a week. She is not only our daycare provider but my friend. We love her and the whole darn Burk family...Jay the breadman, and Grandma Joe!
The only thing I feel guilty about, is that they are stuck with me all summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home