Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Girls have what?

I am not sure this is something I should blog....but it is so funny I can't pass up the opportunity to share. Tyler can be upset with me someday! It was late last night and Tyler was playing the I don't want to go to bed game. When he had to go to the bathroom...this is our conversation when he was done.

Tyler: MOMMY (he screams from the bathroom)
Mom: I'm comming
Tyler: What is in here? Are there balls in here? (use your imagination, remember he just finished going to the bathroom)
Mom: Yeah, kind of.
Tyler: What are they for? Do you have them?
Mom: No Mamma doesn't have them, thats what makes you a boy.
Tyler: What do girls have?
Mom: speechless, I just stood there trying to not laugh and to come up with a fast easy answer.
Tyler: I know....girls have wrinkles!

2 Comments:

Blogger The Barnett's said...

HA HA HA HA...Good on the spot answer!

June 25, 2008 at 7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wrinkles!! Yes, do we ever!!!

June 29, 2008 at 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home