Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Mejier Gardens Butterfly exhibit!

The sun was shining and I was sick of being in the house! Samantha, Grandma Tonda and I went to Grand Rapids to see the butterflies. Tyler had a playdate/sleepover at Colby's. I dropped him off at 1:00 and then it was just us girls. Dan had to work.
It was a great afternoon. Sam decided 1/2 way through she was going to be scared of the butterflies landing on her but we kept going. For the record it wasn't because of anything I did!
After the exhibit we went out to dinner in kalamazoo and then home to see daddy. A great girls day.











Tyler didn't make it all night at his sleep over. I got a phone call at 11:00 and went to pick him up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home