Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Elijah confronts the prophets of Baal (1 Kings 18:6-39)

On the way home from Pandamania VBS Day 2, Tyler asked me if I knew this story. After we came home he told it again while I wrote. Here it is-

There were people that prayed to a fake god. They had a contest to see who was the real god. They built a pile of sticks with a pot on it and they told the fake god to light it and he couldnt. Then it was the real gods turn and he told them to make it different. They built a trench and put 12 rocks piled up and then put wood on it. Then they had to put water in the trench and then the real God lit it!

Psalms 139:4
You know what I am going to say before I say it, Lord


Tyler is amazing and is a constant sponge. He is constantly listening and learning and loving it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home