Houston Family of Four

A photo says, You are so important to me that I want to catch every step of your journey.

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Jam

Courtney txt me telling me Mike's market got rained out and he was heading home with a hundred dollars worth of berries. Now for the record I really didn't know what a $100 dollars of blackberry's and raspberries looked like. NOW I DO! The deal I get the berries for free if I split the jam. PERFECT! I was a happy girl. Almost 7 hours later I had Jam.





Samantha and I went to Meijer after dropping Tyler off to VBS and we loaded up on jars, sugar and certo! However it wasn't enough...I had to make one trip to Family Fare too.

Because the kids were so good while mom slaved away in the kitchen I took the kids to Cars 2 at the Strand that evening. Sam was so good all day, she helped, and we didn't fight once. She's going to be a great helper someday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home